Rachel Butler: reflection on module 6: "How do I plan to implement research in my classroom is through assessments. I will keep a running record of children's growth in reading acc..."
One improtant thing I gleaned from reading the article Dyslexia and the brain: What does current research tell us? Hedson,R.F. High L. Otaib, S. Al.state that "dyslexia means difficulty with words." "In fact, writing and reading letters and words, or sentences letters backwards are common in early stages of learning to read write among average and dyslexic children alike, and the presence of reversals may or may not indicate an underlying reading problem" (p. 506).
One improtant thing I gleaned from reading the article Dyslexia and the brain: What does current research tell us? Hedson,R.F. High L. Otaib, S. Al.state that "dyslexia means difficulty with words." "In fact, writing and reading letters and words, or sentences letters backwards are common in early stages of learning to read write among average and dyslexic children alike, and the presence of reversals may or may not indicate an underlying reading problem" (p. 506).
ReplyDelete